Sunday, November 29, 2009

cloud control - gold canary video

The video I styled for Cloud Control's latest single, Gold Canary, came out recently. I love the song so much, It's one of those tunes that you just can't get out your damn head! I am over the moon with how the video turned out.

Knowing the concept I thought it best to keep the styling simple and make sure the band stand out from the craziness going on around them. Most of the gear the guys are wearing is from Cream and we mixed up Heidi's look with some Stolen Girlfriends Club jeans and a Topshop silk top.

I'm pretty stoked the crazy hats I got for them made it in.

It was a really enjoyable day with no faffing around. The director, Sam Bryant, and the band nailed every shot requirement within minutes. Although, poor Ulrich and Al had to stay back to paint the black sync back to white (Ulrich works at the studio we shot at) after we wrapped at 8pm on the Sunday. Rather them than me!

Gold Canary is the first single from their debut album coming out early 2010. If you haven't seen these guys live yet, GO! Their music and vibe is nothing but infectious in the best way possible.

Directed by: @samferrisbryant

Concept: Andy Cassell

Editor: @hugooconnor FX -

VJzoo Dancers - Hotbeat Productions

Stylist - Viktoria Ing

No comments:

Post a Comment