Monday, May 17, 2010

styling lions at your door

pic by jefske


A few months ago Lions At Your Door asked me if I could help them out with some styling for their shows. I couldn't say no, their music is ridiculously great, they are awesome and I love styling them. Win.
I have grand plans for them when they start on their next tour. In the meantime I work at making them all look cohesive on stage, whether that be with colour or similar tailoring. Lead singer, Marihuzka, can rock a sequin dress like no other and violinist, Sweetie, can mix n' match styles and layers in a way I wish I could!
Meanwhile, the boys would make a Bonds Chesty and baggy shorts look good (not many do) so my job is super easy. Boom.


You can catch them at Mum, World Bar, 28th May. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment